Monday, August 13, 2007

>.<""

Oh i m now in office i m super super sian and boring, not that i got no work but is i dont noe how to do, asking oso noone response to me haiz..
I m super super duet sian..
Feel so slpy now want to sp but cant slp.. need to finish my work so tat tonite i can go to lesson. But i doubt i can complete my work by today cos i got problem doing it and there are plenty of changes to be make. Haiz can users stop making changes i m so tired and sian...
When can i change my job i m really not for the cup on programming my programming skill is really bad >.<|||||.. HELP HELP HELP!!!

2 comments:

Theresa Lin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theresa Lin said...

yo babe... paisei... accidentally deleted my previous comment so now post again.. hee....

well, wanna tell ya to relax & i think you are going to change another job soon... -.^

^v^